Stuffed Butterflied Shrimp
These flavorful, baked shrimp can be an appetizer or entree. I've handed out this recipe to many friends and family.Joan Elliott, Deep River, Connecticut
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing Bake: 20 min.
- 24 uncooked unpeeled Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained and minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Peel shrimp, leaving tail section on. Make a deep cut along the top
- of each shrimp (do not cut all the way through); remove the vein.
- Place shrimp in a shallow dish; add salad dressing. Set aside for 20
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, clams, butter
- and parsley. Drain and discard salad dressing. Arrange shrimp in a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Open shrimp and press flat; fill
- each with 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: One serving (4 each) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.