- Spoon stuffing into slits. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting
- pan. Cover loosely with a foil tent. Bake at 325° for 2-1/4
- In a small saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients. Cook and stir
- over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove foil from ham;
- drizzle glaze over top. Bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 140°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 15-18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 pound) equals 544 calories, 35 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 2,218 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein.