Stuffed Banana Peppers Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Stuffed Banana Peppers(3)
Sort By :
I do not see cooking directions. Help!
i'm sorry ... this was the wrong pepper recipe that I rated ... It looks great, but did not try this one! The one I tried was "hot"
I've made these twice, 2nd time I froze them and when ready to cook, sprinkled on oil and baked as directed. They have a definite punch of hot, very, very good!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >