- 8 baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- Canola oil
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the chives, salt, pepper and enough milk to obtain desired consistency. Spoon into potato shells; sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. (Potatoes may be stuffed ahead and refrigerated or frozen. Allow additional time for reheating.) Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Sort By :
"The potatoes turned out great! They taste delicious and I would definately make them again."
"Love potatoes and these are so delicious. easy to make and I can make a meal just with a baked potatoe. Oohhh soo good!!!!"
"I have made these potatoes several times for specail occasions they are always a hit."