- 1-1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 slices (1 ounce each) process American cheese
- 6 bacon strips
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, soup mix and water. Shape into 12 thin patties. Place a cheese slice on six patties. Cover each with another patty. Pinch edges to seal. Wrap a strip of bacon around each; fasten with a wooden toothpick.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Stuffed Bacon Burgers
Sort By :
Made this recipe a few days ago. It was wonderful. The onion soup mix does wonders for this recipe. It really bumps up the beefy taste. I made the mixture up early in the day so that the dried pieces of onion could soften up. This would also make a fabulous meatloaf. A Keeper *
That is worthy of those 5 stars.
Super Yummy! We recently started a burger Wednesday routine and this one was the first! Extremely flavorful and great with Colby or Pepperjack cheese!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >