- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, ketchup, bread crumbs, basil,
- parsley and garlic. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Stuff
- meat mixture into center of artichokes and between leaves. Place in
- an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine tomato sauce and
- water; pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until meat is no
- longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 383 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 178 mg cholesterol, 773 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 32 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now