“These creamy, quick bites are really yummy and couldn’t be much easier to make. I prepare them ahead of time to take to a party, then bake them and serve with cocktail forks.” —Sandi Vanthoff, Henderson, Nevada
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke bottoms, drained
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut a thin slice from bottoms of artichokes to level if necessary. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, chives and oregano. Spoon into artichokes; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review