Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms Recipe
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke bottoms, drained
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut a thin slice from bottoms of artichokes to level if necessary. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, chives and oregano. Spoon into artichokes; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms(3)
Sort By :
The filling was very tasty. The artichokes were too slimy for my taste.
This recipe is so easy and so yummy!! I didn't have any oregano or chives and still was good. They don't stay out long, everyone ate them up.
Excellent and easy. I am going to add some seafood (shrimp or crab) or some chopped tomato the next time.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >