Stuffed Alfredo Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) Minute® Ready to Serve White Rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Cook rice and vegetables according to package directions. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the vegetables, rice, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. Fill each chop with about 1/3 cup rice mixture; secure with toothpicks if necessary. Set aside remaining rice mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in butter on both sides. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the Alfredo sauce and remaining garlic powder and Italian seasoning; heat through. Cover and microwave remaining rice mixture on high for 30-45 seconds or until heated through. Serve with chops and sauce mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Stuffed Alfredo Pork Chops
Sort By :
I didn't use mixed vegetables instead I used onions and mushrooms which was amazing