Strudel Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 4 frozen strawberry-filled strudel pastries
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1. Toast pastries according to package directions; cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Place pastries in an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Spread with pudding. Cover; refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Cut into squares. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
1 slice: 258 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Strudel Pudding Dessert
"This is absolutely delicious, who'd have thought that you could make the crust with toaster pastries. I used the strawberry pastries, put sliced bananas on them and topped with banana cream pudding and frozen whipped topping the second time I made it. Everyone loved both."