Strudel Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 4 frozen strawberry-filled strudel pastries
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1. Toast pastries according to package directions; cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Place pastries in an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Spread with pudding. Cover; refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Cut into squares. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 258 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Strudel Pudding Dessert
"This is absolutely delicious, who'd have thought that you could make the crust with toaster pastries. I used the strawberry pastries, put sliced bananas on them and topped with banana cream pudding and frozen whipped topping the second time I made it. Everyone loved both."