Strudel Pudding Dessert
Frozen toaster pastries make for a delightful crust in this quick four-ingredient creation. Chocolate pudding is easily transformed into a mousse-like layer of creamy goodness that is guaranteed to get rave reviews.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 frozen strawberry-filled strudel pastries
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Toast pastries according to package directions; cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in 2 cups
- whipped topping.
- Place pastries in an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Spread with
- pudding. Cover; refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Cut into
- squares. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 258 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.