Frozen toaster pastries make for a delightful crust in this quick four-ingredient creation. Chocolate pudding is easily transformed into a mousse-like layer of creamy goodness that is guaranteed to get rave reviews.
- 4 frozen strawberry-filled strudel pastries
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Toast pastries according to package directions; cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Place pastries in an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Spread with pudding. Cover; refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Cut into squares. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Strudel Pudding Dessert in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p57
Reviews for Strudel Pudding Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review