- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread
- mustard lengthwise down half of each rectangle; layer with American
- cheese, salami, beef, ham and mozzarella. Fold plain half of dough
- over filling and seal ends well. Brush with oil; sprinkle with
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool
- slightly; cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 16 servings, 1 slice per
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 455 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,033 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.