- a floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- Place salami lengthwise on half of the dough to within 1/2-in. of
- edge. Layer with cheddar cheese, ham, tomatoes, green pepper, onion
- and mozzarella cheese. Fold plain side of dough over filling; seal
- edges well. Brush with butter; sprinkle with oregano, salt and
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 10 minutes; cut with a serrated knife. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 219 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.