This rich, creamy entree is ideal for chilly nights. Convenience products save time, but it still tastes like it simmered for hours. —Sharon D. Ylkanen, Marenisco, Michigan
- 1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon concentrated au jus sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the meatballs, onion and garlic in oil for 4-5 minutes or until meatballs are browned. Stir in the soup, milk, au jus sauce and seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Gradually stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil). Drain spaghetti; stir into skillet. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stroganoff-Style Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p27
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Stroganoff-Style Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review