Stroganoff-Style Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs Recipe
- 1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon concentrated au jus sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the meatballs, onion and garlic in oil for 4-5 minutes or until meatballs are browned. Stir in the soup, milk, au jus sauce and seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Gradually stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil). Drain spaghetti; stir into skillet. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Stroganoff-Style Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs(2)
Sort By :
Have made this a couple of times and really love it as does my husband. My future daughter-in-law came over as I was fixing it and she also loved it. Everyone seems to love it and ask for the recipe.
Quick easy and my family loves it. It's a great cross between spaghetti and stroganoff.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Stroganoff >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Meatball Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >