Stroganoff In A Bun Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2/3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 18 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in the mushroom soup, mayonnaise, celery and cheese soup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 18 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 535 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Stroganoff In A Bun
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.