- 20 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 5 large onions, chopped
- 7 cans (26 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 quarts milk
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 pints sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- In several large stockpots, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In several large bowls, combine the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika; add to beef mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and keep warm. Just before serving, stir in sour cream; heat through but do not boil. Serve with noodles. Yield: 70 servings (1 cup each).
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Stroganoff for a Crowd
Sort By :
Tasty & filling. We served this at our monthly community meal. Made it with ground tukey instead of ground beef. Doubled the recipe to serve our group. Got rave reviews.
I make this often and everyone loves it!