- 20 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 5 large onions, chopped
- 7 cans (26 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 quarts milk
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 pints sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- In several large stockpots, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In several large bowls, combine the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika; add to beef mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and keep warm. Just before serving, stir in sour cream; heat through but do not boil. Serve with noodles. Yield: 70 servings (1 cup each).
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Stroganoff for a Crowd
Sort By :
"Tasty & filling. We served this at our monthly community meal. Made it with ground tukey instead of ground beef. Doubled the recipe to serve our group. Got rave reviews."
"I make this often and everyone loves it!"