- 35 OREO® cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (12 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) JELL-O® Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- PROCESS cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to medium bowl; mix in butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- WHISK cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
- BEAT pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 4 hours. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Striped Delight Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Striped Delight(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2013
I LOVE THIS!! Easy to make and tastes heavenly! I have made it often and everyone raves about it.