- flour to form a soft dough. Let rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle
- cornmeal over a greased 14-in. pizza pan.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. circle.
- Transfer to prepared pan, letting dough drape over the edge. Cut
- string cheese in half lengthwise; place around edge of pan. Fold
- dough over string cheese; pinch to seal. Prick dough thoroughly with
- a fork. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- Combine pizza sauce and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning; spread half
- over crust. Sprinkle with beef mixture and mushrooms; cover with
- remaining pizza sauce mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses and
- remaining Italian seasoning. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cheese
- is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 877 calories, 39 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 1,206 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 50 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.