- beat into zucchini mixture until blended.
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with bread
- crumbs. Pour a third of the batter into pan. Combine the brown
- sugar, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon and allspice; sprinkle half over
- batter. Top with another third of the batter. Sprinkle with
- remaining brown sugar mixture; top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, remaining vanilla and
- enough milk to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over cake.
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 279 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.