Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie
Traditional pumpkin pie made special with the addition of a delicious streusel topping. Enjoy!
8 ServingsReady In Time 55 minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 tsps. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsps. Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsps. cold butter
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Whisk together pumpkin, sweetened condensed
- milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in large
- bowl. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. While pie is baking, combine brown sugar, flour and
- remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl; cut in butter with
- pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in nuts.
- Remove pie from oven; reduce oven to 350°F. Sprinkle streusel
- mixture over pie.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm or at room