- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and
- cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle
- over batter; sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
- Yield: 15 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 255 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.