- lemon-colored. Beat in flour, baking powder and lemon peel until
- blended. Pour into crust. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over filling. Bake
- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Remove sides of pan. Dust
- with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 350 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.