- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°, In a small bowl, combine flour, confectioners' sugar and lemon peel; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, sugar and lemon juice until thick and lemon-colored. Beat in flour, baking powder and lemon peel until blended. Pour into crust. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over filling. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Remove sides of pan. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Streusel-Topped Lemon Tart in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p93
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Streusel-Topped Lemon Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2013
YUMMY! Everyone enjoyed at our Thanksgiving dinner.