- 1-1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bow, combine the first eight ingredients. Spoon into a greased 3-cup baking dish. Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Streusel Sweet Potatoes
"WONDERFUL!!! I try every one of these i can find..and this one is one of the best!!"
"I didn't have any sweet potatoes on hand and was impatient to try this so I used my frozen banana squash instead. It was great, can't wait to try it with sweet potatoes or yams."