Streusel Strawberry Pizza Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 can (21 ounces) strawberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oats and butter until crumbly; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Add egg to the remaining crumb mixture and mix well.
- Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Build up edges and flute if desired. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Spread pie filling over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Combine the nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Streusel Strawberry Pizza(3)
Sort By :
I made this for a girls' get together and it was fabulous -- when I took it out of the oven it was picture perfect -- however I would suggest serving it the same day you bake it. I made mine the day before and stored it in the refrigerator overnight, and the next day the topping had absorbed a lot of liquid and became very soggy and did not look as nice. It still tasted good, thankfully.
I LOVE THIS RECIPE! Yes, I would use it time and again! thank you so much for sharing it! Dawn E. Lowenstein
I've used this recipe and I think it's wonderful! It makes a festive touch to any special occasion! Dawn E. Lowenstein