- mixture just until moistened. Gently fold in raspberries. Fill
- greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Combine flour,
- oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Cut in the butter until
- crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes
- or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing
- to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.