- Punch dough down; divide in half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle. Combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and
- allspice; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup.
- Sprinkle remaining streusel over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges;
- press down lightly. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each into 12 slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pans. Sprinkle with reserved streusel. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile,
- combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency; drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 285 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.