- Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking
- spray. For topping, combine brown sugar and flour in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 mini loaf (6 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 265 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.