Strawberry Yogurt Trifle
"This dessert is a favorite in my family," notes Nella. "Since it requires only five ingredients, it's a breeze to put together.
"You can even assemble it a few hours ahead of time," she adds.
4-5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. bowl. Combine the yogurt and 3/4 cup
- whipped topping; spoon over the cake. Top with the strawberries and
- remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 4-5
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups (prepared with reduced-fat yogurt and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 230 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.