Strawberry Yogurt Trifle Recipe
"This dessert is a favorite in my family," notes Nella. "Since it requires only five ingredients, it's a breeze to put together. "You can even assemble it a few hours ahead of time," she adds.
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. bowl. Combine the yogurt and 3/4 cup whipped topping; spoon over the cake. Top with the strawberries and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Yogurt Trifle in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p13
Reviews for Strawberry Yogurt Trifle(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review