Strawberry Yogurt Smoothies Recipe
- 3 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry fruit spread
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 153 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 1/2 fruit.