Strawberry Yogurt Smoothies Recipe
- 3 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry fruit spread
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 153 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Strawberry Yogurt Smoothies
"It was very good but next time I will make it for 2."