Sun-ripened strawberries are all the fruit you'll want in this basic-but-tasty beverage from Diana Leskauskas of Chatham, New Jersey. If you use fresh berries, she suggests setting aside a few to garnish glassful of the pretty pink drink.
- 3 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry fruit spread
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Smoothies in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p61
Reviews for Strawberry Yogurt Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review