- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- In two batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Yogurt Shakes in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p15
Reviews for Strawberry Yogurt Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2011
I used vanilla yogurt so no need for honey as it was sweet enough and I did not use almond extract.