Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Pretty enough for a party or shower, this yummy pink pie is covered with fluffy whipped topping and garnished with fresh strawberries. It is easy to prepare, too. Onieda Brummett of Wilber, Nebraska shared the delightful dessert.
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Place pastry in a 9-in. pie plate; prick with a fork. Bake according
- to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in cream cheese
- until smooth. Whisk in cold water and yogurt. Refrigerate until
- mixture begins to thicken, about 50 minutes. Pour into cooled crust.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread with whipped topping and garnish with strawberries. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 209 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.