Strawberry Yogurt Pie Recipe
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1. Place pastry in a 9-in. pie plate; prick with a fork. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth. Whisk in cold water and yogurt. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken, about 50 minutes. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 3. Spread with whipped topping and garnish with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (1 piece) equals 209 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.