Strawberry Yogurt Dessert Recipe
This is the first recipe I always make after picking the season's first strawberries. My family loves its light, sweet taste.—Ronda Hale, Minneapolis, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk, yogurt and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and berries. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 235 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC