Strawberry Yogurt Dessert Recipe
This is the first recipe I always make after picking the season's first strawberries. My family loves its light, sweet taste.—Ronda Hale, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk, yogurt and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and berries. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 235 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Yogurt Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC