Strawberry Yogurt Dessert Recipe
This is the first recipe I always make after picking the season's first strawberries. My family loves its light, sweet taste.Ronda Hale, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine milk, yogurt and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and berries. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Yogurt Dessert in Country Woman May/June 1998, p35
Reviews for Strawberry Yogurt Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review