Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1. Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Add lemon juice and sugar; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add vinegar and oil in a steady stream; process until thickened. Stir in poppy seeds.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 31 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch.
Reviews for Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC