- Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in confectioners' sugar until blended.
- Spread over bottoms of baked crust. Arrange berries over chocolate
- mixture. Brush jelly over berries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with orange peel if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 696 calories, 40 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.