Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie
"This tangy make-ahead pie has been one of our family's favorite desserts for more than 15 years," relates Nancy Gordon of Kansas City, Missouri. "You can top it with most any fruit."
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- Orange peel strips, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, milk powder and honey. Spoon
- into crust. cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the
- freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with strawberries. Garnish
- with orange peel if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with fat-free cream cheese, fat-free yogurt and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 194 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.