Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie Recipe
"This tangy make-ahead pie has been one of our family's favorite desserts for more than 15 years," relates Nancy Gordon of Kansas City, Missouri. "You can top it with most any fruit."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- Orange peel strips, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, milk powder and honey. Spoon into crust. cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with strawberries. Garnish with orange peel if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 194 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC