"This tangy make-ahead pie has been one of our family's favorite desserts for more than 15 years," relates Nancy Gordon of Kansas City, Missouri. "You can top it with most any fruit."
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- Orange peel strips, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, milk powder and honey. Spoon into crust. cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with strawberries. Garnish with orange peel if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p38
Reviews for Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review