"This tangy make-ahead pie has been one of our family's favorite desserts for more than 15 years," relates Nancy Gordon of Kansas City, Missouri. "You can top it with most any fruit."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- Orange peel strips, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, milk powder and honey. Spoon into crust. cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with strawberries. Garnish with orange peel if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p38
Reviews for Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review