Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe
Here’s a sweet and tangy salsa that's miles away from the spicy version people expect. Serve it as an appetizer with tortilla chips for scooping, or make it part of the main event and spoon it over white meat. —Amy Hinkle, Topeka, Kansas
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, strawberries, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and salt; gently stir into tomato mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup: 41 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Salsa
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC