- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, strawberries, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and salt; gently stir into tomato mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Salsa
Sort By :
"This is an excellent recipe. When good fresh tomatoes are not available, I have used diced canned and worked well. Easy and routinely gets rave reviews.AMM423"
"This was a great recipe! It made a lot. I cut down a bit on the green onion. I even used this on top of grilled chicken and it was fantastic! Thanks!"