Here’s a sweet and tangy salsa that's miles away from the spicy version people expect. Serve it as an appetizer with tortilla chips for scooping, or make it part of the main event and spoon it over white meat. —Amy Hinkle, Topeka, Kansas
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, strawberries, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and salt; gently stir into tomato mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Salsa in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p227
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review