Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, strawberries, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and salt; gently stir into tomato mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Salsa in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p227
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2012
"This was a great recipe! It made a lot. I cut down a bit on the green onion. I even used this on top of grilled chicken and it was fantastic! Thanks!"