- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat broiler. In a small saucepan, combine jam, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 6-8 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, brushing with 2 tablespoons jam mixture during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Just before serving, brush with remaining jam mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Strawberry-Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
"Delicious and beautiful! This was very easy to prepare and so flavorful. I used strawberry jam with seeds but couldn't detect them when I was eating the salmon. I cooked a whole fillet, so it took longer than the smaller, individual ones. Will make again and share the recipe w/others!"
"we substituted Apricot Preservers for the strawberry jam, had it yesterday and still getting complements today!"
"This was AMAZING! I've made it 3 times now for different guests and they all love it! It's quick and easy to make."
"This is easy to prepare and delicious!"