- 1 cup refrigerated Holiday Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- Confectioners' sugar
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a small bowl, combine dough and almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter. Cut out the centers of half of the cookies with a 1-in. round cookie cutter (discard centers).
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread each whole cookie with 1 teaspoon of jam; top with remaining cookies. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 10 sandwich cookies.
Reviews for Strawberry Tea Cookies
Sort By :
"Click on Holiday Cookie Dough in the recipe."
"Taste of Home Holiday Cookie recipe is here:http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Holiday-Cookie-Dough"
"When th cookies are baked, they are crisp. As they sit, they get soft. They are tasty, though. Most liked them."
"would that be sugar cookie dough?"
"Refrigerated cookie dough from the market. Pre-made."