Strawberry Tarragon Crumble Recipe
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 8 chocolate-covered miniature pretzels, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional minced fresh tarragon
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, sugar, tarragon and orange juice. In another bowl, combine the graham crackers, pretzels, butter, honey and vanilla.
- In each of four parfait glasses, layer 3 tablespoons graham cracker mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with additional tarragon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Tarragon Crumble in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p37
Reviews for Strawberry Tarragon Crumble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review