Strawberry Swirl Mousse Tarts
Our Test Kitchen created a delicious dessert that requires only six ingredients.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 6 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, gradually whisk milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Let
- stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Gently fold in whipped
- topping. Spoon into tart shells. Drizzle with strawberry topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with strawberries.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart equals 282 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.