- Beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir
- in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour 2-1/2 cups batter into a bowl; set
- Stir 3/4 cup pureed strawberries and food coloring if desired into
- remaining batter. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large
- baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake for 35
- Carefully pour reserved batter over bottom layer. Spoon remaining
- pureed berries over batter in three concentric circles. Carefully
- cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 40-50 minutes longer or until center is just set and top appears
- dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for
- 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool
- 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 316 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.