Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
24-36 ServingsReady In Time 3 hours
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsps.) butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick
- cooking spray.
- Blend strawberries in blender container until smooth. Transfer to
- saucepan; add cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly
- into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in
- sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and
- vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.