Strawberry Sundae Cups Recipe
“This recipe, given to me years ago, has become a favorite,” writes Sandra Natera from Tucson, Arizona. “It’s so fast and easy but looks you really fussed and makes one Valentine’s Day dessert that simply melts in your mouth!”
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a microwave, melt three ounces of chocolate; stir until smooth. Brush chocolate evenly on the inside of two foil muffin cup liners. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Repeat brushing and freezing steps two more times.
- 2. Melt remaining chocolate; transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe two heart shapes onto waxed paper. Freeze until set.
- 3. Just before serving, carefully peel liners off of chocolate cups and discard. Fill with ice cream. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate hearts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 198 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Sundae Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC